Testing for mycotoxins can help you determine if you have mold toxicity in your body. This is a great way to check if harmful mold antigens have a negative impact on health. This test can help you decide how to treat mold exposure and allergies. Mycotoxin urine tests are ideal for you (and your family members) to be tested for mycotoxin exposure.
They're absolutely painless, totally non-invasive, and incredibly easy to use. With just a small amount of urine, our experts will be able to detect up to 15 different mycotoxins that cause diseases. Indoor environmental hygienists take and send samples and make recommendations for mold removal based on the results. Part of the problem is that mold can grow inside walls, under carpets, and in other hard-to-reach places.
Learn about the effects of mold exposure, treatment options, and steps you can take to reduce mold in your home. According to McElroy, one of the biggest challenges of mold is that mycotoxins can cause only some people to initiate an inflammatory response. While being around mold may cause minor effects in some people, such as nasal congestion or a cough, it can cause stronger reactions in people with asthma, mold allergies, or weakened immune systems. Even professional mold testing cannot determine if people have been exposed to mold spores, volatile organic compounds, or mycotoxins.
Continued exposure to mold may cause some people who do not initially have an inflammatory response to mold spores or MVOCs to develop allergies. Some molds can also cause an asthma attack in people with asthma and increase breathing difficulty in people with chronic respiratory disease. This mold testing kit can make a difference in your pet's fight against toxic molds and provide you with information about potentially dangerous molds found in your home and property. If you really believe that there is a disease caused by mycotoxins caused by mold, this test can provide you with very useful information to put together your puzzle.
It's no surprise that candida (fungal overgrowth) and sinus congestion (caused by the growth of fungi and mold in part of the nasal microbiome) are common in people suspected of mold toxicity or CIRS (. Different types of mold surround us all the time, but some are more dangerous than others and some people are allergic to mold or sensitive to natural toxins, called mycotoxins, that mold can emit. A common rumor is that black mold releases toxic compounds called mycotoxins that cause health problems, such as memory loss, headaches, and childhood pulmonary hemorrhage. If mold affects 10 square feet or a larger part of any structure, it's worth using professional removal services to limit the risks of exposure and ensure that the remediation is complete.
This information requires laboratory testing of biological samples taken from residents of a home or from regular occupants of a commercial building with mold problems.